PATIENT CARE DURING COVID-19
Our clinic is open. All our providers have been vaccinated. Any patient without respiratory symptoms is welcome to book in-person appointments. The clinic has been modified to allow for social distancing and ventilation. Patients must wear face coverings.
In addition to meeting with patients in our clinic, all providers are available for video consultations. We also offer home visits.
In our clinic:
- Patients must wear face coverings. If you are experiencing respiratory symptoms, please call us to discuss.
- We are following universal precautions and hygienic practices strictly:
- Before treatment, we check patient temperature with a laser thermometer.
- Providers wear protective masks and gloves.
- We disinfect surfaces before and after each visit.
- All magazines have been removed.
- The waiting room has been modified, allowing at least six feet of separation.
- We have installed plexiglass shields at the reception and consultation desks.
- All treatment rooms have windows and we have added high quality air filters. We keep the windows open as much as possible to ensure ventilation.
We offer telehealth video appointments, ideal for patients who want to receive the following support remotely:
- Pain consultations, including posture, exercise, stretching, behavioral, herbal, supplement, dietary and other recommendations.
- Women’s health and fertility cases, digestive and immune support which includes herbal, supplement, dietary and lifestyle recommendations.
Wishing you good health,
Franco, Jonah and Jeannie