- Please log into your OnPatient account to make an appointment.
- If you are an existing patient and cannot access OnPatient or do not have an account, please choose your provider below to schedule an appointment:
- We require a credit card number to hold new patient appointments (please see below). Your card will not be charged ahead of the appointment.
- We have a 24-hour cancellation policy; cancellations within 24 hrs. are subject to a $120 fee which will be charged to the card used to hold the appointment.
- You will receive an email invitation to fill out new patient paperwork and consent forms. The email will come from our patient portal, Onpatient. Please check your spam folder if you do not receive the invitation. If you are not able to submit the forms, please arrive 15 minutes before your appointment to complete the forms.
- If you can’t find an appointment time you need, especially same-day appointments, please call us.