Book a Remote Consultation for Pain
When you are dealing with persistent pain, it can be hard to get clarity on what’s going on, what will be most helpful and what you can do to feel better.
Our pain consultations are conducted by San Francisco Acupuncture Co-Founder Jonah Hershowitz virtually, allowing him to work with patients all over the world. He models his consulting practice on traditional family physician house calls, during which they developed strong partnerships with their patients to help guide healing.
Consultations are highly customized. Some patients get what they need in a single session. Others work with Jonah over the course of multiple telehealth visits to get support in making progress on their health and activity goals. Seeing what’s helping and what’s not lets Jonah help you take control over your condition and make changes that make a difference.
Jonah draws on 25+ years of clinical experience of getting people better. His expertise spans multiple pain disciplines including orthopedics and sports medicine, neurobiology, pain and motivational psychology, muscle and fascia biology, the science of movement and exercise physiology.
You will have on your team a compassionate pain expert who knows how to get results.
Schedule a telehealth pain consultation to:
- Get a second opinion that will explain your condition from an integrative perspective.
- Make lasting improvement through a personalized, guided treatment program that adjusts according to your progress.
- Develop a recovery plan with concrete, actionable steps and incremental goals for a return to activities and sports.
- Learn effective home therapies that can include self-massage, exercises, stretches, relaxation or hypnotherapy/guided imagery techniques.
- Make lasting lifestyle changes by conducting a lifestyle audit and creating a plan for improving habits like posture or sleep.
- Support your healing with supplements specific to your case.
- Engage an advocate who can collaborate with the other specialists and therapists on your team and make referrals to other professionals who can support your healing.